Dr. Webb and Associates has continually provided quality chiropractic care throughout three generations of the Webb family. With a combined experience of hundreds of years our practice may have more combined treatment experience of any chiropractic office in existence.
Dr. Raymond Ralph Webb founded the practice in 1933. He opened the practice in the GreenTree Building in downtown Washington, where it remained for the following 30 years. Dr. Stanley Morton joined the practice in 1954 and remained until his death in 1988. In 1965, the practice relocated to the Washington Trust Building, where it stayed for 25 years.
Dr. Michael L. Webb Sr. joined the team in 1966. In 1975, Dr. R.R. Webb temporarily retired; however, he opened an office in Waynesburg the following year. Dr. Michael Webb Jr. joined the practice in 1980. Three years later, Dr. R.R. Webb made his retirement official, but still saw patients in his home until passing away in 1986.
The practice relocated to the corner of East Maiden and Elm Street in 1991, and again in March 1996 to 42 East Maiden Street, where it remains today.
- Dr. Christopher Webb took over the practice from his brother, Dr. Michael L. Webb Jr. in 1999.
- Dr. Craig W. Colditz joined the practice in November 2004 and Dr. Tiffany M. Talarico joined in 2007.
- Dr. Andrew Lucas joined our practice from March 2014 until retiring in May of 2016.
- Dr. Jason Franchi joined the office in May of 2018.
- Dr. Kelly Crooks Joined our practice in January of 2020.